Consulting & Customization
Discovery, design, development & delivery
Who would benefit? Organizations that:
- Need a fresh set of eyes
- Are looking for a new direction, strategy, skills, techniques
- Want a tailored or customized implementation
What are the benefits?
- Concierge services
- Thought partnership
- Specialized resources
Personality & Competency
Assessments: Insight leads to action
Who would benefit?
- Emerging leaders
- Teams who can benefit from understanding differences
- Participants in a leadership development program
What assessments are available?
Engaged presentations that anchor your message
We have shared our insights to audiences on the following topics:
- Aligning individual and organizational values
- Workplace engagement
- Creating more collaborative and creative teams
- Coaching as a leadership style
Deb Siverson is an amazing leadership coach and change consultant. I worked with Deb on a major process change initiative that presented some challenges to the leaders involved. Deb worked closely with these leaders, assessing their strengths and development areas, and developed a coaching plan that was extremely successful, as was the implementation of the initiative.Michele Kelsey Transformation Expert, CliftonLarsonAllen
My colleague and I worked with Xponents to develop a training theory to uncover and repair the roots of debilitating conflict in five of our teams. I was impressed with how familiar Deb was with the types of conflict we were specifically facing, and strategies for how to repair [them]. Skillfully she brought along the naysayers into the activities and now the debriefing data really shows the progress the staff has made. Even the employee who was the most difficult has improved in interpersonal skills.Kristin Holzinger K’eit Regional Director of Indian Services for the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Alaska Region
My team at Black Diamond, a division of Advent Software, worked with Deb to prepare presentations for our client event, AdventConnect. Deb was such a professional and was so astute to how our clients think and want to learn. She knew just how to draw in our clients with pop, energy, and professionalism. Our clients said after the event that our presentations were some of the best they had ever seen. Deb helped us take it to the next level and beyond.Abby Steele Manager, Client Training, Advent
Deb is a creative problem solver in helping to develop great leaders. I have worked with her for sales leadership strategies and implementation, group dynamics work and individual leadership coaching. She is thoughtful and effective.Debra Paterson EVP and Community Banking Head of HR, Wells Fargo Bank, Retired
Organizational Performance Features
Tailored based on your needs
Through the initial consultation we will clarify our approach as a means to validate the project requirements and to help us determine scope and scale.
- Clarify desired future state and current reality
- Validate key objectives and requirements
- Identify success measures
- Align on an approach
- Design framework
- Develop enablers
- Assess and adjust
Outcomes may include a specific leadership or cultural change initiative, offsite or training events, strategy and implementation consulting, or program development. Examples:
- Alignment of leaders due to reorganizations and mergers
- Teams in crisis
- Content development & design to include participant and leader guides
- Facilitated delivery of tailored and customized content
- Change management strategy
- Assessment and evaluation
Assessments are utilized for individuals, teams and programs.
Assessments may include a coaching debrief or be part of a larger program.
- Emphasizes using assessments as a means to having a deeper level of awareness
- As a jump start to accelerate dialogue with individuals and teams
- A door to learn about differences in personality and approach
- For cultures to have a consistent language to talk about patterns and behaviors
- A way to build trust
Virtual or in-person delivery
Available on request
What sets us apart?