What Participants are saying
I learned a lot more about my values & leadership style & will be able to apply those concepts at work & beyond.
The leadership style and conflict behaviors were really helpful in understanding how our co-workers express themselves. Thank You!
Feel as though I have a path forward to improve my work performance.
Deb was fantastic at engaging the group and she has a dynamic teaching styles that will help me relate the topics effectively in my experience here on out.
Engaging & Interesting training style, variety of exercises to keep the material interesting & effective.
I will be more receptive to the styles and values of those I work with and can better tailor my approach toward them.
Are you bringing out the best in your team?
Organizations today recognize how vital it is to develop leadership skills as a means to create a culture that is highly proactive, with strong proponents of personal responsibility, ownership, and accountability at all levels within the organization. But what is leadership? Are leaders born or made? Is it a position, or a way of interacting with the world? The answers to these questions and many more will be answered in this highly interactive workshop. Discover basic leadership concepts, key leadership attributes, and your own primary leadership style. Each participant will leave with an action plan to take their personal leadership to a whole new level.
Our Leadership Basics workshop has a proven track record for increasing leadership efficacy by 26%. We do this by teaching leadership competencies, styles, core values, and a process for critical thinking in complex leadership situations.
- Learn the history and prevailing theory on leadership development.
- Understand leadership attributes and discuss the ones that are core to your organization.
- Distinguish between Leadership skills and style.
- Evaluate your primary leadership style and common pitfalls.
- Identify your core values and the impact they have on your leadership.
- Practice a critical thinking process for leadership decision making.
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance your personal effectiveness.
Who would benefit
- Business professionals that want to lead more effectively.
- Managers that want greater clarity and awareness of the impact they have on team members.
- Emerging leaders that want to learn more about leadership principals.
- One day workshop
- Includes a What’s My Leadership Style online assessment with an individual report for each participant.
Want to make Leadership Basics part of your Leadership Development program?
Contact us today: (303) 238-9733 or email@example.com