Collaborative Coaching: Session #3
Collaborative Coaching is the final workshop in the three-part series, The Cycle of Transformation. This workshop equips leaders to execute the advanced art of systems coaching.
Master Coaches utilize behavior modeling, carefully constructed coaching exercises, skill drills, and the concept of communities of practice to facilitate learning. Participants will continue to build on and expand the skills necessary to ignite the potential in their team.
Who would benefit
- Leader Coaches who are fully proficient in one-on-one coaching interactions, and are ready to take their skill to an advanced level.
- Organizations or teams who are looking for ways to increase the frequency of coaching of geographically dispersed team members through the use of group coaching and social network sites.
- Internal coaches looking for ways to extend their reach and increase their impact.
What you will learn
- Principles of systems coaching.
- How to distinguish between individual and systems coaching.
- How to conduct a virtual group coaching session.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the nuances of systems coaching.
- Read the system and identify global needs.
- Effectively conduct group coaching sessions.
- Experiential exercises.
- Co-leading with an experienced systems coach.
- Online community of practice.
A two-day workshop plus virtual observations
Note: class size is 6 participants