Connecting through Coaching: Session #2
Connecting through Coaching is the second of three workshops in the dynamic series, The Cycle of Transformation. This experiential workshop is delivered exclusively by Xponents. Participants meet in a safe environment to expand their coaching skills beyond the foundation-work completed in the first workshop, Context of Coaching. We recommend session #2 ninety-days following session #1.
Who would benefit
- Teams looking for opportunities to strengthen their relationships and increase their productivity.
- Business professionals in leadership positions who have the potential to enhance team performance through coaching and improved communication.
- Leaders with coaching experience who are ready to take their feedback skills to the next level.
What you will learn
- How to build on the fundamental coaching skills.
- How to identify the coaching priority for yourself and others.
- How to coach the coach, or peer coaching.
- How to deliver tough feedback without making it personal.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Demonstrate fundamental coaching skills.
- Deliver focused and specific, behaviorally-based feedback.
- Deepen relationships with peers through peer coaching.
- Gain clarity of your own coaching edge, and how to push through to greater effectiveness
- Real life coaching scenarios.
- Peer coaching and feedback.
- Group process/coaching circles.
A two-day workshop/lab
Note: Maximum class size is 8